100% Stainless Steel
Watch How It Works! – Gable End
The Carpenter’s Ladder Clamp is for use by construction workers when they are able to screw the clamp into a home or building.
The CLC is designed to perform with any pitch of a roof (see video).
The CLC is also manufactured to be installed at any location of a flat wall. Simply install a 2×4 bracing board on top of the sheathing into the studs behind. Then install the CLC onto the 2×4 bracing board (see video).
The Carpenter’s Ladder Clamp Does the Following:
- Reduces Extension Ladder related accidents
- Improves Extension Ladder Stability
- Reduces Extension Ladder slipping or tipping in all directions
- Increases safety for you, your friends and your employees
- Reduces risk of Extension Ladder collateral damage
- Durable and strong
- Small profile / Easy to install
- All parts made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Works with aluminum and fiberglass extension ladders
Description / Descripcion
- Weight – 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions –
- Base – 8.75 in long
- Fully extended – 11 in long
- Peso – libras – 2.5
- Dimensiones –
- Base – 8.75 in largo
- Completamente extendido – 11 in largo
Watch How It Works!
Middle of the Wall or Pick/Stage
2 Clamps in package $119.00
Coming Soon: Additional ladder safety devices